Top 10 Workout Tracks: The Best Motivation
Music is probably my best motivator to exercise, I could be exhausted but if I turn up an amazing song it seriously boosts my energy and I’m good to go, maybe a little dance first then to the serious stuff!
So here are 10 of my favorite workout songs, it’s a pretty random list of oldies and new hits but hey whatever works right!
I hope some these songs get you motivated and I would love to know what your favourites are, sharing is caring so tell me in the comments below!!!
PS No judgement, I warned you its a random list 😉
- Carry Out, Justin Timberlake & Timberland
- Can’t Hold Us, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
- Elastic Heart, Sia
- Fireball, Pittball
- Heartbreaker, MSTRKRFT ft John Legend
- I Follow Rivers, Lykke Li Magicians Remix
- Krazy, Pitball
- Lets get loud, Jennifer Lopez (so old but I love it haha)
- Lose my mind, Brennan Heart & Wildstylez (warning its pretty intense, great for sprints!)
- Numb, Linkin Park
So next time your not in the mood for a workout TURN UP YOUR MUSIC & HAVE FUN!!!