Must Watch: Origins Film free screening ends 22/11!
Oh my god! Wow! My inner health nerd is so incredibly inspired and excited right now, this documentary is a beautiful, eye opening film that literally EVERYONE needs to watch!
It beautifully educates us about the intricate connection we have with ourselves, our health and our environment and how even though things have gotten a little out of control we have the power on an individual level to reset and create a brighter future using technology and nature together.
I’ll be honest this is a long film and it gets pretty intense and somewhat overwhelming in parts but it gives you the exact awareness and knowledge you need to be able to make a difference with your life, health & happiness and in turn the world around you.
If you want to be at your absolute best, to create a life that thrives, making yourself aware and empowering yourself with knowledge is the secret weapon! You have the power and ability so give yourself the permission to just go for it one small step at a time 🙂
As it can all get a bit overwhelming here are just 4 things you can take away from this incredible film:
Eat Real Food
- Limit packaged foods buy as much vegetables, fruits, nuts as possible and cook as often as you can
- Include fermented foods to support your gut (aka feed yourself good bacteria) i.e. sauerkraut, kombucha, miso, tempeh
- Buy grass fed, hormone free, organic meats as much as possible
- Wherever you may live get outside often, on your lunch break, walk home/to work, go for a walk in a park or around the block
- Take weekend trips if you live inner city to somewhere peaceful
- If you have space buy some plants for your home or even start a little garden!
Buy Organic Products
- What goes on your body is just as important as what goes in as the skin is your largest organ and absorbs everything
- When possible opt for organic hand soaps, body washes, body creams, cleaning products, sunscreens
- I know it’s more expensive so start small and remember, demand creates supply it just takes time!
Support Your Environment
- Don’t worry I’m not saying become a hippie environmentalist but the things you do for your health affect the environments health so by looking after yourself your already doing good yay!
- Shop local, at farmers markets and health food stores to not only get better chemical free produce but support local people and their healthier & safer products
- Get yourself a BPA Free water bottle, small step but every little thing counts, also a great way to encourage you to drink more water by always filling it up 😉
I really hope you do watch the film, I know you may not be a little health nerd like me haha but who knows maybe deep down!? Nevertheless, keep striving to live a healthy balanced life even after the wedding (because once you start you won’t want to stop!)
Click to watch Origins now! And let me know what you think in the comments below!